VCA Bonita Animal Hospital located in Chula Vista, CA is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
VCA Bonita Animal Hospital is a small animal, 4-doctor practice located south of San Diego. We are an experienced team of doctors who provide an array of veterinary services to the local community with the highest level of care. We have a great support staff with three registered veterinary technicians and five assistants. We are well equipped with a surgical suite, dedicated dental suite, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, and ultrasound.
At our hospital, you will have access to a surgical suite, dedicated dental suite, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, and ultrasound.
We are looking for a full-time associate veterinarian. The schedule includes four, ten-hour days. The hospital is closed on Sunday with no on-call hours.
Chula Vista is located approximately 15 minutes south of downtown San Diego and minutes to the beach! Southern California is known for beautiful weather and there are many attractions located within 30 minutes of the hospital including Balboa Park and associated museums, the beach, the world-famous San Diego Zoo, hiking, and surfing.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
· Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
· Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
· WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
· VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
· Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
· Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
· 100% paid professional liability coverage
· 100% paid life insurance
· 100% paid short-term disability insurance
· Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
Internal Number: R-44073
About VCA Animal Hospitals
VCA Animal Hospitals operates more than 1,000 small animal veterinary hospitals in the U.S., Canada and Japan. The hospitals are staffed by more than 4,500 fully qualified, dedicated and compassionate veterinarians to give pets the very best in medical care, of which over 600 are board certified specialists who are experts in areas such as oncology, cardiology, emergency and critical care, and surgery for animals. VCA Animal Hospitals provides a full range of general practice services to keep pets well and specialized treatments when pets are ill. As part of the Mars Veterinary Health family of brands, VCA is committed to its purpose—A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS®.