The Animal Emergency Clinic is searching for experienced Emergency Veterinarians to join our newly renovated, well-equipped, established hospitals in Crestwood, MO and O'Fallon, MO, just outside St. Louis. Experienced DVMs with interested in leadership roles are encouraged to ask about our upcoming Medical Director opportunity at either location!
Our highly qualified team delivers compassionate, comprehensive care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our extremely talented and dedicated support staff allows for an average DVM to tech ratio of approx 1:3, and most of our support staff have decades of experience, allowing you to focus on your role as a doctor and trust that your patients will be expertly cared for in-clinic.
We are able to focus solely on emergency medicine as we do not offer primary care. With an in house laboratory, digital radiology, ultrasound, fully equipped surgery suites and an on-call radiologist, we are able to provide efficient treatment for any type of emergency. Our management team is always open to equipment updates and purchases to ensure that our team can offer gold-standard care to our patient population.
What can we offer experienced emergency veterinarians?
- Guaranteed minimum base salary of $150k/yr at Crestwood and $120k/yr DOE at O'Fallon with pro-sal options negotiable and an earning potential of $175-200k/yr
- Full Time schedules starting at 10 shifts per 4 weeks
- Higher base salaries available for commitment of 12+ shifts per 4 weeks or for DVMs interested in working overnight shifts
- Generous signing and retention bonuses
- Paid relocation or travel allowances for non-local candidates
If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, please email your resume to Dr. Margot Daly at email@example.com