Aid Animal Hospital is seeking an associate veterinarian to join our busy two doctor practice. We welcome new graduates and provide a wonderful learning environment to grow and build clientele.
Aid provides a wide range of services including preventative care, internal medicine, dental procedures, orthopedic consultations, soft tissue surgeries, acupuncture, laser, and more!
Benefits and features of the position:
- Good work-life balance. Our doctors get one day off during the week and share weekend duties
- Limited on call after hours, triage only and no need to come to the clinic
- Two weeks of PTO with chances of increased days after contract renewals
- Yearly contract renewals with adjustments
- Continuing education dues up to $500 including up to 5 days off
- Base salary with production opportunities
- Matching simple plan retirement savings up to 3%
- AVMA and state license dues covered
- Malpractice insurance covered
About our doctors:
Dr. Rowe has owned the clinic for 20 years. He is a graduate of K-state and beyond standard veterinary care Dr. Rowe is certified in veterinary acupuncture. He runs his own hobby farm in Springhill Kansas and has two daughters who are graduates of Benedictine College. His Great Pyrenes Stella joins his commute daily and likes to welcome clients in the lobby.
Dr. Evans has been an associate for 7 years. She is a graduate of Mizzou and originally hails from South Carolina. She has a toddler that keeps her busy and she brings her Labrador Ember to sleep in her office and greet people at the front desk.
Aid Animal Hospital is seeking an associate veterinarian to join our two-doctor practice.
We welcome new graduates.
- Good work-life balance
- Triage on- call only
- Two+ weeks of PTO
- Yearly contract renewals
- CE dues up to $500
- Base salary with production
- Matching simple plan
- AVMA and state license dues
- Malpractice insurance
Email the office with a resume and references attached.